The best destinations for trekking lovers
This Short inca trail is the short version in contrast of classic one, which is also fascinating and surprising with authentic Inca trail leading to Machu Picchu. This trek is design for people who do not have much time and is not enough prepared fiscally neither acclimated, but want to reach Machu Picchu through the classic Inca Trail hiking.
Immerse yourself crossing this Inca Trail experience that rises from the deep gorge of Urubamba Valley up to Machu Picchu mountain with a lurid ecosystem of a sub-tropical humid forest, that thanks to its micro-climate we will enjoy the diversity of flora and fauna (wild life), and appreciate the different Inca sites that are mind blowing. Spectaculars Inca remains Chachabamba and Wiñaywayna that are visited mainly by hikers who make this Inca Trail Trek.
In the afternoon soak the magic power of Machu Picchu and from the sun gate “Inti Punku” Have a great bird- aye view of the Andes and the crazy meander formation of Urubamba canyon.
TRIP DESCRIPTION “SHORT INCA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU”
- BRIEFING: 1 o 2 days before your trip
- SERVICE TIME: 2 Days/ 1 Night
- ACCOMMODATION: Hotel
- HEIGHT GAINED: 550 meters/ 1,804 feet of height
- DISTANCE: 12 km / 7.4 miles
- WALKING TIME: 6 to 7 hours approximate
- TEMPERATURE: 8 ºC 46.4 F mini. / 28 ºC 82 F max.
- PHYSICAL DIFFICULTY: regular
- GROUP SIZE: 06 people máximum